This is a time when many of us work in office environment, including me. If you are not working yet you most probably applying for a position available in your city but we all know that now a day’s looks are very important and the way you dress is always a big factor. Did you know that: “You will not have a second chance to make a first impression”.

Today I would love to share with you office wear tips and talk to you about wardrobe essentials for businesswoman. First of all there it is an important fact that choosing what to wear will always depend on where you are going. I think people usually dress according their work and daily job. For people who work in an office environment I would suggest classic style dress or business suit but just as important is that one must choose an outfit that complements the inner you which makes you feel complete and confident.

Choosing color is very important. Did you know that color of your clothes can characterize your mood or even you as a person. It is highly likely that first thing people will notice from what you are wearing is the color or colors, the combination you have chosen to wear will influence their personal judgement, although they may not always speak their mind loudly you will definitely get compliments if they like what you are wearing.

Let me bring to you attention some of the most popular colors we use every day. I would like to start by saying that clothing designed black like the “power suit” to the sexy black dress often times look classy. Black is a powerful color that has a wide array of meanings. On one hand, it represents elegance, power and on the other hand relates to sadness and depression depending on what other colors the black is combined with, but it can make a strong statement.

I would say that the safest color off all in my opinion is blue. This color will help you establish trust and credibility.

Grey & beige are very popular colors in office wear. These colors will let your personality shine.

The light gamma of green, blue will help you appear approachable.

Most fashionistas love red, but be very careful with this color. Red not only brings attention and shows you in assertive light it can also be threatening to others.
 Did you know that most people use only 30% of their wardrobe, and the other 70% is used only once in a while. I would love to highlight essential items in a wardrobe that every businesswoman should have. In my opinion it is good to always have timeless classical items in your closet, when classical items are combined with matching pieces add-on attractive jewellery you will crate tasteful and sophisticated outfits to go to work with everyday.

Here are some essential items a businesswoman must have:

1. Black elegant basic dress always in fashion. This is an item that every woman must have you can’t go wrong with it. Just add a statement necklaces and you have a great look.

2. Here is other essential items any business women must have in her wardrobe. Basic three-piece suit – blazer, pants and skirt. Chose a safe color like blue, gray or black and made of good fabric. The said three items will give you variety of choices and combinations where you can have a fresh and stylish corporate look.

3. Straight black knee-length skirt. Grate item to wear with a blouse or a jacket while looking feminine but at the same time you can also have the appropriate look for an office.

4. On a cold day try cardigan made of luxurious material like cashmere on top of a blouse, dress or pants will not only keep you warm, you can also have a great elegant look by matching the right colors that go together.

5. Black tight basic pants is another comfortable item that can give you multiple choices leading to variety of styles.

6. Blouses i love them so much. You can showcase your romantic side and still look office appropriate. A variety of styles are available, but a classic collared full-sleeve version will be the most versatile and can always look great and stylish.

Today I would love to share with you one of my office look. Yes i have to go to work but let’s don’t forget that it is a hot summer day. I decided to wear suit black pants and west combined with this beautiful blouse with short sleeves made of silk. This is very comfortable, stylish and appropriate look.

I hope you liked my post 🙂

Please let me know what subjects you would like me to talk with you about?








2 thoughts on “Office wear tips

  1. important source says:

    I simply want to mention I am just very new to blogging and site-building and certainly enjoyed your blog. More than likely I’m want to bookmark your blog post . You certainly come with very good well written articles. Many thanks for sharing with us your web site.

  2. Julie Cattano says:

    “Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic article.Really thank you! Want more.”

Comments are closed.